91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people's wide concern.
99. As far as I'm concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.不仅仅是为了我们，更是为了我们的后代，政府和普通市民应该联合起来，使这个世界变成更美好的家园。
101. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查，每年有4，000，000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
102. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。
103. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
104. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。
105. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不是随着毕业而结束的。
106. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that it is a lifetime study.说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。
107. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。
108. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。
109. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime .越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪。
110. Many city residents complain that there is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。
111. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。
112. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
113. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话所说：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。
114. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。
115. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。
116. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。
117. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them withmore opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
118. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。
119. Although this view is wildly held, there is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。
120. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能够否认，教育是一个人生活中最重要的方面。